The Afinia H+1 3D printer combines a large build volume with consistency of performance. Material-specific printheads are included, ensuring optimal print quality and compatibility across a wide range of filament types.
- *Material-specific printhead system for optimal quality and compatibility
- *Circulating dual-filtered system
- Automated leveling and height sensing
- *2-sided interchangeable build plates
- Power loss print recovery filament run-out detection
- *Customizable temperature controls & filament profiles
- Print queue for auto job management
- Large build volume (10x8x8.8 inches)
- *Enclosed, heated platform & chamber
- Smart support material technology
- Multiple connectivity options (WiFi, USB, LAN, & USB Flash Drive)
* New to the H+1
Improved Material Compatibility
The Afinia H+1 comes with three material-specific printheads: ABS, PLA, and TPU. In contrast to the one-size-fits-all extruder, these interchangeable heads are designed specifically for each material’s characteristics, allowing for greater filament control and a better finish.
A selection of included nozzles offers even more control and quality. Print profiles and resolutions are optimized for certain nozzle sizes.
ABS, known for its toughness and impact resistance, allows you to print durable parts that will hold up to extra usage and wear. Because of these characteristics, ABS material has been a favorite 3D printing material for engineers. However, due to its sensitivity to environmental conditions and smell, it is is often difficult to use with desktop 3D printers. Afinia’s comprehensive solution for better ABS printing comes down to three important things:
- Better ABS material
- Software-driven improvements to print raft and print support
- Hardware features related to heating, platform materials, and air filtration
Circulating Filtered Chamber
The H+1 has a large HEPA and separate Activated Carbon filter for ultimate air filtration. The H+1 uses a centrifugal fan to constantly circulate and purify air within the enclosure through both filters. Higher airflow capacity maintains minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer.
Easy to Use, Powerful Software
The 3D Printer Software features an easy-to-use interface for laying out, orienting, duplicating, and scaling parts. Simply use the included utility to calibrate the printhead height, and within minutes you are printing. It easily imports STL files, and the output can be customized in terms of the amount of support material and “raft” (base support) printed. Break-away support material is simple to remove, and tools for aiding the break-away are included. Design files for 3D printing can be created using online software, professional software such as SolidWorks™, or by downloading from the extensive online 3D printer community for free.
WARNING: This Printer - when used with styrene filament (ABS / HIPS / or PC-ABS)
- can expose you and others in the same room to styrene, a chemical known
ALWAYS OPERATE THIS PRODUCT IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.